Ash Straight Flight Wooden Ladder (ASF)
Price includes VAT & Delivery
This straight flight timber loft ladder is ideal for gaining access to mezzanine floor levels. It is a good quality ladder that can provide a permanent access solution.
- Manufactured with ash strings and treads.
- Comes flat packed and with all the necessary screws ready to be constructed on site.
- Treads housed into the strings.
- Provided with ‘L’ brackets for fixing the ladder into position.
- 70 degree fixed timber ladder.
- 400mm ladder width.
- The ladder can be reduced in width by cutting the treads (on site) before construction.
- Suitable for floor to floor heights up to 3000mm.
- Individual Rise – 230mm.
- Ladder weight: 14-16 kgs.
- Optional timber handrails in ash (1500mm in length)
- Optional Metal Loft Exit Grab Rails measure 900mm high, 600mm wide.
- Max working load: 200 kg.
- Ready to varnish, stain or paint.
- Also available with hook and bar set, for those times when you need to be able to remove your ladder for access.
|Ash Straight Flight – Information|