Dolle Amsterdam Wooden Space Saving Staircase Kit (Loft Stair)
Price includes VAT & Delivery
The Amsterdam Loft Stair makes for an ideal access solution where space is limited. With its uniquely designed delta treads and handrail issued to one side it makes for a comfortable and safe climb. The stair itself is supplied in sanded spruce ready for finishing to suit your application.
- Straight flight timber staircase with uniquely designed delta treads.
- Available in spruce.
- Ready to varnish, stain or paint.
- Easy installation – without use of special tools.
- Supplied with mounting brackets.
- Steps milled into the side rails.
- Flat packed.
- Fixed stair at 63° climb.
- Floor to floor any height up to 2980mm – subject to fitting and installation.
- Ideal for locations with space limitations.
- Only requires a minimum opening of 1200mm x 600mm.
- Supplied with one handrail as standard.
- High carrying capacity – tested to 300kg.
- Second matching handrail available if required.
- Optional upper floor balustrade kit to suit a maximum loft opening size of 1500 x 750mm.
- Or we can supply a 3.6 mtr Redwood Mopstick wall mounted handrail complete with either black (powder coated), white (powder coated) or brass brackets.
- Also available with hook and bar set, ideal for when you need to be able to remove your staircase for access.
N.B – If your floor to floor height is lower than 2980mm then it will be required that you cut down the Amsterdam Staircase kit to suit your height dimension on site.
|Amsterdam Stair Kit – Technical Information|
|Depth||142 / 74mm||Width||142mm||Without banister||545mm|