Dolle Madrid Wooden Space Saving Staircase Kit (Loft Stair)
Price includes VAT & Delivery
Loft/Attic Conversions? Library or Gallery? Shelf or Warehouse?
The Madrid Loft Stair is an ideal option to access those difficult to reach areas. Designed to be installed one rise down from upper floor level this ladder takes up the minimum of space and with it’s ready to varnish or paint finish it will blend into it’s new surroundings instantly. Under Building Regulations fixed ladders (Madrid) with two handrails are accepted for access to a habitable room in loft conversions.
- Straight flight.
- Available in spruce.
- Easy installation – without use of special tools.
- Supplied with mounting brackets.
- Steps housed into the strings.
- Easy width reduction.
- Comfortable and safe climb, with one handrail supplied as standard.
- Flat packed.
- Fixed stair at 57° climb.
- Floor to floor any height up to 2835mm – subject to fitting and installation.
- Requires a minimum loft opening of 1500mm x 600mm.
- Also available with hook and bar set, ideal for when you need to be able to remove your staircase for access.
- Second matching handrail available if required.
N.B – If your floor to floor height is lower than 2835mm then it will be required that you cut down the Madrid Staircase kit to suit your height dimension on site.