Piccolo Concertina Loft Ladder – Spring Assisted
Light weight and robust, the Piccolo Concertina Loft Ladders utilise a slim line design and have the added benefit of counterbalanced spring operation.
All ladders have a standard tread depth of 80mm and tread width of 330mm
Designed to suit openings from 620mm x 420mm and with a concertina configuration, the Piccolo Premium is an excellent access choice for even the tightest of loft spaces.
Price includes VAT & Delivery
- Available in 3 standard sizes to suit a floor to lower mounting point of 3150mm.
- Unit is ready to fit straight into your existing opening.
- The Piccolo concertina loft ladder is made from aluminium alloy.
- Uses a counterbalanced spring operation to allow total control over the units ascent and descent.
- Designed to suit a minimum hatch opening size of 620mm x 420mm. (dependent on model choice)
- Stores completly within your hatch opening.
- Tread width: 330mm.
- Tread depth: 80mm.
- Comes complete with timber backboard measuring 380mm width – 120mm high ready to be fixed to joist material just above the trapdoor hinges.
- Optional telescopic handrails are available.
- Tested to EN 14975 ( european ladder standard ) with a 150kg per tread weight resilience.
- Optional Metal Loft Exit Grab Rails measure 900mm high, 600mm wide.
This loft ladder now comes with a top operating pole, so access can be reached via the upper floor – Lowering and raising from above. Please call for more details.
Floor to lower mounting point.
10 tread – 2341 to 2610mm
11 tread – 2611 to 2880mm
12 tread – 2881 to 3150mm